MBA Student Entry Survey | Overview
|This competitive intelligence tool offers a cost-effective way to enhance your marketing strategies and strengthen your admissions process based on feedback from incoming students.|
What is the Student Entry Study?
The Student Entry Study enables MBA programs to assess and enhance their marketing strategies as well as to strengthen the admissions process based on feedback of incoming students via a web-based survey. This MBA admissions survey allows program directors to ascertain and manage expectations of incoming students.
MBA programs can compare their results with all other programs participating in the survey, as well as with self-selected “peer” programs to provide valuable competitive intelligence information.
What kind of questions are asked?
The incoming student MBA questionnaire is comprised of eight components:
- How students created their short list of programs to consider
- What are the key drivers in selecting a program to attend and comparing these attributes to the closest competitor considered
- Ratings of the admissions process
- Which communications channels were most effective for reaching prospective students
- Expected tuition reimbursement and usage of financial aid
- MBA return on investment expectations
- Expectations of the MBA program’s impact on personal and professional aspirations
- Demographic information so that respondents can be classified for analysis
The marketing and admissions survey is designed to provide a clear picture of student perceptions about their experience as a prospective candidate empowering MBA programs to focus attention on strengths and areas of improvement as well as develop a competitive benchmark to peers. MBA programs can also insert custom questions to the end of the core questionnaire.
How will my data stay confidential?
As an independent MBA market research firm, Percept Research manages the survey process and provides reporting of the results. We maintain the anonymity of the industry benchmarking and peer comparisons. View our Data Confidentiality and Use policy.
What is the timing of the surveys and reporting?
The timing of the survey fielding period and delivery of reports are based on the survey engaged. View the Calendar of Survey Milestones.