MBA Student Midterm Study | Overview
|This MBA student satisfaction survey enables you to assess operational program delivery for first year students, providing an opportunity to address current students’ concerns and suggestions while in the program.|
What is the Student Midterm Study?
The Student Midterm Study enables MBA programs to assess operational program delivery via a web-based survey for first year students, providing an opportunity to address current students’ concerns and suggestions while in the program.
This initiative allows programs directors to "steer the ship" while students are still within the program. The questionnaire is typically highly customized to the unique delivery of the MBA program.
What kind of questions are asked?
The questionnaire is typically comprised of these components:
- Academic Affairs (elective policies, academic policies, life balance, staff evaluation, tutors)
- Curriculum (course value, sequencing, interconnection, applicability)
- Student Affairs (networking/social events, speakers, staff evaluation)
- Senior Leadership (connection with students, accessibility, vision, attention to student needs)
- Catering/Food Preparation (variety, quality, staff evaluation)
- Operations (textbooks distribution, classrooms, review sessions, staff evaluation, residence areas)
- Billing & Financial Aid (process evaluation, staff evaluation)
- Career Services (access, policy, coaching, workshops, relevance, staff evaluation)
- Technology (intranet evaluation, classroom delivery, staff evaluation)
- General Experience (connection with staff and fellow students, expectations progress)
- Demographic information so that respondents can be classified for analysis
This questionnaire is designed to provide a clear picture of student perceptions about their experience as current students to allow programs to address immediate concerns and improve delivery of instruction.
How will my data stay confidential?
As an independent MBA market research firm, Percept Research manages the survey process and provides reporting of the results. We maintain the anonymity of the industry benchmarking and peer comparisons. View our Data Confidentiality and Use policy.
What is the timing of the surveys and reporting?
The timing of the survey fielding period and delivery of reports are based on the survey engaged. View the Calendar of Survey Milestones.