Why should my MBA program participate?
- Get actionable data quickly – Topline summaries are delivered within two weeks after your completed surveys have been submitted to Percept Research.
- Collect competitive information not available by administering the survey independently – The comprehensive Program Roadmap & Market Trends Report provides insightful presentation of your data benchmarked against all programs participating as well as self-selected peers.
- Customize questions unique to your program – Custom survey questions are optional with design consultation provided from Percept Research. Check out this support article for more information: How many custom questions can I add?
- The survey is simple to administer and tailored to the specific needs of MBA programs.
- Identify “key drivers” – A statistical analysis package is available that identifies “key drivers” to help you fully understand the most significant attributes impacting your program.
- In-depth analysis – A concise Executive Summary is available that identifies key MBA trends and benchmarks to help you fully understand the most significant attributes impacting your program.
- Track your trends – Program Roadmap & Market Trends Report provide internal trending comparisons.
- Confidentiality – Collect unbiased feedback and a higher response rate with a third-party MBA survey research firm.