GME Alumni Survey | Benefits
Why should my GME program participate?
- Track GME return on investment and enhanced value of the degree over time – Succinctly measure the contribution of the degree to personal and career success.
- Get actionable data quickly – Topline summaries are delivered within two weeks after your completed GME alumni surveys have been submitted to Percept Research.
- Collect competitive information not available by administering the survey independently – The comprehensive Program Roadmap & Market Trends Report provides an insightful presentation of your data benchmarked against all programs participating.
- Customize questions unique to your program – Customization of the questionnaire along with design consultation from Percept Research is included in the cost of this initiative. Check out this support article for more information: How many custom questions can I add?
- The survey is simple to administer and tailored to the specific needs of graduate management education programs.
- In-depth analysis – A concise Executive Summary is available that identifies key GME trends and benchmarks to help you fully understand the most significant attributes impacting your program.
- Track your trends – The Program Roadmap & Market Trends Report provides internal trending comparisons.
- Confidentiality – Collect unbiased feedback and a higher response rate with a third-party GME survey research supplier.