GME Student Midterm Survey | Benefits
Why should my GME program participate?
- Gather feedback to ‘steer the ship’ – Address concerns and suggestions of current students.
- Get actionable data quickly – Full reports are delivered within two weeks after your completed surveys have been submitted to Percept Research.
- Explore areas of curriculum innovation – Propose and assess instructional delivery methods and courses.
- Customize questions unique to your program – Custom survey questions are optional with design consultation provided by Percept Research. Check out this support article for more information: How many custom questions can I add?
- The survey is simple to administer and tailored to the specific needs of MBA programs.
- In-depth analysis – A concise Executive Summary is available that identifies key trends and benchmarks to help you fully understand the most significant attributes impacting your program.
- Track your trends – Program Roadmap & Market Trends Reports provide internal trending comparisons.
- Confidentiality – Collect unbiased feedback and a higher response rate with a third-party research supplier.