MBA Student Entry Survey | Benefits
Why should my MBA program participate?
- Learn what drives students to your program – You will receive competitive attribute ratings of your program compared other programs considered by your students.
- Get actionable data quickly – Topline summaries are delivered within two weeks after survey fielding ends.
- Collect competitive MBA benchmarks not available by administering the survey independently – The comprehensive Program Roadmap & Market Trends Report provides insightful presentation of your data benchmarked against all programs participating as well as self-selected peers.
- Customize questions unique to your program – Custom survey questions are optional with design consultation provided from Percept Research. Check out this support article for more information: How many custom questions can I add?
- The entry survey is simple to administer and tailored to the specific needs of MBA programs.
- In-depth analysis – A concise Executive Summary is available that identifies key MBA trends and benchmarks to help you fully understand the most significant attributes impacting your program.
- Track your trends – Program Roadmap & Market Trends Reports provide internal trending comparisons.
- Confidentiality – Collect unbiased feedback and higher response rates with a third-party MBA survey research firm.