Student Experience Enhancement Programs
Why enhance the student experience?
A strategic approach to delivering a strong student experience yields higher MBA student loyalty, program referrals, donations, and rankings.
- Why are we losing deposited students prior to classes beginning?
- How do we create a positive class culture?
- How do we organize study teams?
- What services do students expect and should the program provide?
- What type of orientation experience would serve our students most effectively?
- Should we require residencies in the program?
- How do we ensure residencies add value to the student experience?
How we can help:
We can help business schools establish a framework for capturing and utilizing engagement data to enrich the student experience while establishing operational approaches to sustain a culture of strong student engagement.
Enrolled Student Engagement
- Review current practices and assess effectiveness
- Create a strategy for enrolled students engagement
- Recommend communications and events to increase enrolled engagement
- Set yield goals and measure outcomes
- Evaluate, assess and enhance current orientation experience including communications and content
- Design and launch orientation residency schedule to increase student satisfaction
- Establish a tracking system to ensure your program continues to refine experiences
Study Team Creation and Execution
- Evaluate, assess and enhance current study team practices
- Design study team creation process to most effectively serve the students and program learning objectives
- Establish study team resources
- Evaluate effectiveness of ongoing program and refine based upon feedback
- Evaluate, assess and enhance current services provided in the following areas:
- Student course materials
- Onsite/online experience
- Course schedule and registration
- Financial aid and student billing
- International residencies
- Establish operational excellence to ensure quality services and effective use of resources
- Establish tracking system to monitor services and student satisfaction