How do I participate?
(2) SCHEDULE FIELDING DATES: Once you register, a Project Manager will contact you to schedule your survey. You will be able to customize the invitation date, reminder date, and survey end date of the web-based survey. We will provide recommendations on the best timing to provide a optimal response rate.
(3) (PERCEPT) DESIGN CUSTOM QUESTIONS: You will receive a copy of the core questionnaire. Although the core questionnaire is comprehensive, you may wish to add custom questions to trend data from previous MBA graduate survey efforts or to tailor the survey to your unique program. Our consultants will assist you with developing custom questions as needed.
(4) COLLECT EMAIL ADDRESSES: Your Project Manager will provide instructions on how to submit student email addresses in comma-separated format, including first name, last name, and email address.
(5) SEND PRE-ALERT: Your Project Manager will provide a pre-alert template to encourage your students to look for the invitations in their inboxes and let them know that this study has been commissioned on your behalf. This alert should come directly from your program administration 1-2 days before your survey fielding is scheduled to begin.
(6) (PERCEPT) FIELD SURVEY: We will send your students email invitations to participate in the student exit survey based on the invitation date you select during registration. These emails will offer a unique hyperlink to the survey that will allow students to complete the survey only once. Reminder emails will be sent to students who have not responded based on the date of your choosing. We recommend setting the reminder within one week of the invitation as web surveys tend to field quickly.
(7) (PERCEPT) CLOSE SURVEY: Percept Research will close the fielding of the MBA exit survey based on the date you specify (fielding 2-3 weeks is suggested).
(8) ANNOUNCE EXTENSION: At the end of the survey, you will be sent a list of students who have not completed the survey in case you want to follow-up directly to achieve a census. Your Project Manager will provide an extension-alert template to encourage non-responding students to complete the survey and let them know that you have extended the deadline so you can collect their feedback. You can achieve a significant boost in response with this type of direct follow-up with a one-week extension.
(9) PAYMENT: Based on the reporting options you selected during registration, you will receive an invoice via email. We offer the option of online payment via a hyperlink within the invoice email. Please note that we must receive full payment in order to release your survey reports.
When will my results be available?
Topline summaries are delivered within two weeks after the end of fielding for your specific survey.
The deadline to submit data for MBA Exit Survey fielding year is June 30 for all programs participating. You can select peer MBA programs for comparison in July after all completed surveys are collected by Percept Research. The Program Roadmap & Market Trends Reports will be delivered in September.