MBA Alumni Survey | How it works
How do I participate?
(2) SCHEDULE FIELDING DATES: Once you register, a Project Manager will contact you to schedule your survey. You will be able to customize the invitation date, reminder dates, and survey end date of the web-based survey. We will provide recommendations on the best timing to provide a optimal response rate.
(3) (PERCEPT) DESIGN CUSTOM QUESTIONS: Our consultants will work with you to tailor the questionnaire to your unique program. Alumni surveys many benchmark metrics along with questions customized to the unique delivery of your program.
(4) COLLECT EMAIL ADDRESSES: Your Project Manager will provide instructions on how to submit alumni email addresses in comma-separated format, including class year, first name, last name, and email address.
(5) SEND PRE-ALERT: We will provide a pre-alert template to encourage your alumni to look for the invitations in their inboxes and let them know that this study has been commissioned on your behalf. This alert should come directly from your program administration 1-2 days before your survey fielding is scheduled to begin.
(6) (PERCEPT) FIELD SURVEY: We will send email invitations to your alumni to participate in the survey based on the invitation date you select during registration. These emails will offer a unique hyperlink to the survey that will allow alumni to complete the survey only once. Two reminder emails will be sent to students who have not responded based on the date of your choosing.
(7) (PERCEPT) CLOSE SURVEY: Percept Research will close the fielding of the survey based on the date you specify (fielding 2-3 weeks is suggested).
(8) ANNOUNCE EXTENSION: At the end of the survey, you will be sent a list of alumni who have not completed the survey in case you want to follow-up directly to achieve a census. Your Project Manager will provide an extension-alert template to encourage non-responding students to complete the survey and let them know that you have extended the deadline so you can collect their feedback. You can achieve a significant boost in response with this type of direct follow-up with a one-week extension.
(9) PAYMENT: Based on the reporting options you selected during registration, you will receive an invoice via email. We offer the option of online payment via a hyperlink within the invoice email. Please note that we must receive full payment in order to release your survey reports.
When will my results be available?
Topline summaries are delivered within two weeks after the end of fielding for your specific survey. Program Roadmap & Market Trends Reports are delivered within three weeks after the close of your survey fielding.