What is the MBA Alumni Study?
The Alumni Study enables MBA programs to benchmark how graduates perform longitudinally and assess MBA return on investment and learning outcomes via a web-based survey.
MBA programs can compare their results with all other programs participating in the survey to provide valuable competitive intelligence information.
What kind of questions are asked?
The MBA alumni questionnaire is brief and includes measures such as:
- Evaluation of decision to pursue degree
- Ratings of the value and quality of your MBA program
- Movement in personal and professional development outcomes
- Evaluation of MBA return on investment
- Impact of degree on career
- Assessment of strengths and weaknesses of the MBA program as well as how to better serve alumni
- Demographic information so that respondents can be classified for analysis
MBA programs can also insert custom questions to the end of the core questionnaire.
How will my data stay confidential?
As an independent MBA survey research firm, Percept Research manages the survey process and provides reporting of the results. We maintain the anonymity of the industry benchmarking and peer comparisons. View our Data Confidentiality and Use policy.